Investment Casting provides customers with various advantages.
• High surface quality: Manufactured items have high surface quality that is low surface roughness. Therefore most of the casted items can be used without any additional process.
• Design freedom: This gives original and free design opportunities independent from limitations and allows the production of goods that are hard to produce with conventional methods.
• Narrow tolerances: Items can be produced with narrower tolerances than that of other casting methods.
• Thin edges and details: This allow the production of elaborate parts with detailed and thin edges.
• Low labor, set and processing cost: As it is possible to cast in narrow tolerances, parts can be used with minimum machining.
• Wide alloy options: Casting can be made with different metals and alloys and high resistance values.